Who doesn’t want to free watch Live Sports, Champions League, Tennis, Olympics?
P2P (Peer to Peer) Streaming is best free alternative to IPTV, it has more advantages, such as free big bandwith, user created contents. In this article, I want to show how can connect to P2p Networks on populer media center on KODI.
Download AceStream and Sopcast install to your computer.
Next, download P2P Streams Repo and install plugin to KODI.
SYSTEM > Settings > Select Add-Ons > Select Install from zip file.
Select Get Add-ons > Select p2p-streams repository > Select Video Add-ons > Select p2p-streams > Select Install
Now P2P Streams Plugin has been installed to KODI. You can add to Ace Stream and Sopcast links.
If you are having trouble to finding torrent stream links, there are small steps you need to do for will not have to search any more.
Select VIDEOS > Select Add-ons > Select Add-on settings (Right click to P2p Streams)
In General tab, tick to Download modules on boot > In Lists/Parsers tab select Run a python script > Input this url: http://goo.gl/LxpSuF to Input the Plugin Url.
Now you’ll see stream links, under Addon Website-parsers section.
Kodi: Advantages and Disadvantages:
– Interface unsurpassed graphics, especially with skins like Aeon Nox.
– All options are within the mediacenter, so it is very easy.
– System Add-ons (plugins) and skins are installed from the inside with icons, auto-updates, etc.
– Configuration is very simple and quick libraries, all automatically.
– Support for any TV tuner card.
– High image quality
– Supports any format, including ISO’s Blu-ray
– No need to install or configure any additional codecs.
– Supports Half 3D SbS files without problems.
– Native support for multiple systems Ambilight.
– Do not play discs / ISO Blu-ray 3D.
– Helix doesn’t support 4K